By now, we all know that radiology and health care are going through fairly large paradigm changes. For radiologists, this has translated into a shift from fee-for-service to value-based imaging models.
So the question is: how do we create, maintain, deliver and claim value?
The 2016 RLI Leadership Summit offers an educational experience you just can’t get anywhere else. With recognized business experts as your teachers and guides, you will learn critical information, translate that into action plans, and return to your practice with enthusiasm, knowledge and a blueprint for maximizing value in your practice.
Key Takeaways You'll Get from the 2016 Leadership Summit
- Learn how to transition from an imaging practice to a more value-added focus
- Understand how to achieve operational excellence and build that into your practice to drive growth and profit
- Optimize your practice governance to lead more effectively by looking at how we govern today and what needs to change across mindsets, processes and decision making
- Understand how progress-blocking thoughts and habits impede transformation and how you can become a proactive agent of change
- Assess your individual negotiating ability and, as a group, analyze and develop bargaining and negotiating skills
- Learn how the core concepts of personal branding can be applied to raise your professional profile and ultimately grow your practice
Describe how to overcome obstacles to change and to close the knowing-doing gap.
Identify how the core concepts of Personal Branding can be applied to raise your professional profile and ultimately grow your practice
Discuss processes and decision making changes needed to improve practice governance.
Examine the role of customer loyalty
Discuss ideas and options regarding how to view value in a radiology practice.
Identify how to improve negotiation skills
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
RLI Credit Statement
This program will be eligible for up to 19.5 RLI Credits based on competencies outlined in the Radiology Leadership Institute Common Body of Knowledge™ (CBK).