The Radiology Leadership Institute is unique, rooting all courses in the RLI Common Body of KnowledgeTM (RLI CBKTM), and delivering progressive, in-depth instruction paired with real-world applications in these critical areas. Mastering the CBK will equip participants to flourish as a leader in the field and prepare them to shape the future of radiology.
The RLI has carefully planned its course offerings to accommodate the busy schedules and budgets of radiology professionals. RLI will offer a variety of courses and formats to meet your needs, including at RLI meetings, RLI-approved affiliate and ACR chapter meetings, and through online learning.
|Click the graphic below to download the "Getting Started" PDF.
Step 1 — Enroll and Talk to an RLI Curriculum Advisor
Once you have enrolled in RLI, we encourage you to speak to a curriculum advisor to learn more about program requirements, the various ways you can earn RLI credits, and how you can earn credit for previous education and professional experience. To set up an appointment with an RLI Curriculum Advisor, please call 703-637-4381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 — Review the RLI Common Body of KnowledgeTM
The RLI CBK
is the foundation for all RLI course and learning activities. It contains 151 competencies across seven topic areas. Each competency is the result of extensive research to identify skills and knowledge essential to radiology leadership success.
Step 3 — Review Credit Requirements
Step 4 — Earn RLI Credits
- Level I: 12 credits — 8.5 Mandatory│3.5 Elective
- Level II: 30 credits — 22 Mandatory │ 8 Elective
- Level II:I 50 credits — 22 Mandatory (plus Practicum) │ 28 Elective
- Level IV: 20 credits — 12.5 Mandatory │ 7.5 Elective
You can earn RLI Credits in any of the following ways:
Step 5 — Earn RLI Certificates
- Complete an on-demand RLI course
- Attend an RLI-approved live event
- Apply for credit recognition [complete the form]
You earn a certificate for fulfilling credit requirements at each level.
- Level I: Certificate of Leadership FundamentalsTM
- Level II: Certificate of Leadership ProficiencyTM
- Level III: Certificate of Advanced Leadership ProficiencyTM
- Level IV: Certificate of Leadership MasteryTM