2017 Practice Leaders Forum Mobile Meeting App
Download Instructions for the 2017 ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum App
With the ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum App, accessing meeting information is easier than ever and at your fingertips!
The app offers the following benefits:
- Create a personalized agenda with a few simple taps of your mobile device – before you get on-site.
- Private messaging and profiling allowing attendees to connect easily with others based on interests, professional titles, and more
- Comprehensive interactive lists for sessions and handouts, Continuing Education Forms, faculty and exhibitors
- Activity feed with conference attendees' comments and check-ins will appear only to those who are at the conference
- Session and topic channels which allow focused in-app discussions around specific sessions or ad-hoc hot topics with fellow attendees
To download the ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum App, click here from your mobile device and you will be directed to the app store to complete the download. This link will also be available through the app welcome email. Alternately, search "2017 ACR-RBMA" on the Android or iOS app stores.
Login using the following credentials:
Username: the email address you used to register
Note: An HTML version is also available for Windows and Blackberry devices and can be launched on laptops as well by clicking on the link above.