6th Annual ACR-RBMA Forum
6th Annual ACR-RBMA Forum • October 17, 2014 • Seattle, WA
Register Today »
- Radiology Survival – A New Paradigm shift to Valued Added Services
- Teleradiology Debate: the New Frontier or the Path to Commoditization?
- Case studies on Hospital radiology Alignment and Adding Value
- Breakout sessions on the pros and cons of structured reporting, how to forge successful relationships in a non-fee for service environment, and much more.
- Discuss the new and changing health care laws including the Affordable Care Act, public reporting, fee for service and value based purchasing.
- Implement business strategies to ensure your practice’s success.
- Demonstrate the use of data and tools to measure and report quality within the radiology practice.
- Exchange knowledge and offer specific examples of strategies for improving radiology through developing changes or solutions to compensation and payment models.
- Provide strategies and best practices for leading or driving transformation of health care delivery across private practice, hospital integrated groups and/or academic medical settings.
Earn up to 7.75 RLI Credits.
Click here for more details.