Fundamentals of Radiology Business Organizations and Governance
Fundamentals of Radiology Business Organizations and Governance • May 20, 2014 • Tom Greeson, JD • Online
Register Today »
Participants will receive a tour through the various legal entities, and contractual arrangements, that may be created through which radiologists may be employed and deliver their technical component and professional component services.
- What kind of legal entities can be formed to deliver radiological services?
- An overview of the legal characteristics of partnerships, professional corporations, LLCs, LLPs and other legal structures.
- Regulatory issues that impact choice of legal entity.
- Impact of tax exemption on entity formation and venture operations.
- Key contractual agreements.
This Level 3 mandatory course will cover competency 3.2.2 in the Legal and Regulatory domain of the RLI Common Body of Knowledge and award 1 RLI credit.