Social Media Part II: LinkedIn for Radiologists
Social Media Part II: LinkedIn for Radiologists • February 25, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST) • C. Matthew Hawkins, MD & Geraldine B. McGinty, MD, MBA, FACR • Online
While many professionals have LinkedIn profiles, few are familiar with how to interact with colleagues, join groups of people with similar backgrounds, follow news feeds tailored to your interests, or post original content. This underutilized social media platform is increasing in popularity and becoming a go-to social media site for professionals. At the end of this session, attendees will not only be familiar with the importance of a refined LinkedIn profile, but they will also understand how to make the most of this ever-growing professional networking platform.
1. Gain greater understanding about the features of LinkedIn
2. Learn how LinkedIn can also serve as a personalized news stream
3. Understand how to join and participate in LinkedIn groups
• Visit LinkedIn and complete your online profile
• Choose 2 channels in “Pulse” to follow and share content from both with your connections
• Join the RLI LinkedIn Group
This Level 2 mandatory course will cover competency 5.5.3 in the Practice Management domain of the RLI Common Body of Knowledge and award 2 RLI credit.