ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum
ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum • January 13 - 15, 2017 • Orlando, FL
Register Today »
Driving New Value Through Innovation, Teamwork and Quality Care
January 13 – 15, 2017
Register now »
Earn 13.5 CME, RBMA and RLI Credits
Special team pricing is available — Bring your colleagues and SAVE. View team discounts »
Position your practice at the forefront of radiology and acquire new and timely business solutions that will breathe new life into your team operations.
The ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum offers practical management strategies, tailored for a radiology environment, that will boost your practice performance, align your business operations with new health care models and promote a value-based mindset within your team.
Work collaboratively with the nation’s leading management experts to:
Register now »
- Prepare for the future of radiology — learn how to anticipate, adjust to, and strategically position for new and emerging trends
- Explore practical strategies for maximizing reimbursements and patient engagement
- Examine new ways of implementing Imaging 3.0™ and making the new value proposition work for you
- Receive important advocacy updates and briefings on how a new Federal Administration will impact your practice
- Learn to create an optimal care environment using cutting edge IT and service platforms
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
To reserve by phone:
Call 800-266-9432 and reference the ACR/RBMA Practice Leaders Forum.
A limited number of reservations are available at the special group rate of $229 (plus 12.5% taxes), so please book early. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and the ACR cannot guarantee that rooms will be available until or after the reservation deadline of December 15, 2016. Reservations made after December 15, 2016 will be accepted on a space-available basis and may not be at the ACR group rate.